The Order of topic's/sub topics, a character page should go by
Section Order[edit | edit source]
- Character Outline - The beginning section with a general intro.
- History - Historical and background information on the character.
- Personality - Information on the character's personality.
- Plot Overview - The role a character played in the Story.
- Relationships - A Summary of the relationship a character has with another character. NOTE: Only mention characters, with which the main character has had a worthwhile relationship with.
- Abilities and Weapons - A list of any Technique/Special Ability/Weapons the character can use.
- Appearances in other media - Hidden Novel Series, or any other CANNON appearance. Games aren't considered Cannon.
- Trivia - Trivia items. Organized in list format using * at the start of the line. (No speculation or fan theories please)
- References - Just the ==References== section with a <references/> tag below it. To collect the <ref></ref> tag info in the page. Individual bits of info should be tagged with specific citation other than just the general sources section.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- We use westernized names. i.e "Taito Kurogane" instead of "Kurogane Taito."
- Plot Overview: Plot Overview should be written Like ==Plot Overview==, the Main Arc Name like ===Main Arc Name===, and finally the sub arc name like ====Sub Arc====
- "Filler" should not be inserted into arc names.
|Manual of Style • Basic Rules • Image Policy • Character Outline • Talk Page Policy • Bans • Blogs|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.